sábado, 12 de junho de 2010

What I Know

This one is long overdue... For many days I have been thinking... Plotting ideas and discarding them faster them most people can say Jambulani... Many versions, realities, universes and stories can be plotted with a couple of strokes on the keyboard... But none suited my needs, none pacified my disturbed dreams and none put my soul at ease... Nevertheless I plowed on... And now I KNOW... I KNOW that the Peruvian Salvation Army will get me one day... I KNOW that eventualy things will be a lot worse than what they are now... I KNOW that regreting nothing is not the same as not having regrets... I KNOW that everything must continue in some way and fashion... I KNOW that for every earthquaque I caused there was a tsunami... But I also KNOW that everyday that I wake up and smell the coffee is another day... I KNOW that eventually I will manage to blow up the lab... I KNOW that the universe does not revolve around me (but I am a big part of it)... I KNOW that it is impossible to maintain appart 2 parts of the same... I KNOW that 2 equals do not repulse but atract... I KNOW that every star in the sky has a purpose... I KNOW that every sunset leads to a sunrise... And I KNOW that impossible is nothing (ADIDAS trademark :p)...

So with all that knowledge I will due the most important thing in my life....  I will get up, man up, get my shoes, get in my car, drive it, park it and then right in front of you... Will pul my pants down and dance the Hula.!!! Yep thats a plan!!! At least I think so :D...

Lost